What is the best way to apply a transfer decal?
Transfer decals come with a premask tape to help with applicaiton. The premask helps keep all of the cutout decal elements in place after the decal is removed from the liner.
To apply the decal, follow these steps.
1. Clean the surface where the decal will be applied
2. Carefully remove the liner.
3. With your fingers on the premask application tape, apply the decal to the surface.
4. Use a credit card or other hard surface to smooth out bubbles.
5. Carefully remove the premask tape, leaving behind the decal on the window.
6. Use the credit card or application card to further smooth out any bubbles or wrinkles.